Stainless steel cabinets evolved from stainless steel kitchen utensils in hotel canteens. The concept and formation of household stainless steel cabinets were later than wooden cabinets. It was probably formed in the late 1990s and became popular in a certain range. Among all materials that can be used for kitchen countertops, stainless steel ranks first in anti-bacterial regeneration ability, so it should be the most hygienic to serve food on it. Here are the advantages of using stainless steel cabinets:
1. Made of stainless steel as a whole, with high density, moisture-proof, oxidation-resistant, and easy to clean - put it in a humid place, and don't worry about getting wet or moldy; if it is stained with oil, soup, etc., it can be cleaned with cleaning agent and water; After a long time of use, it still looks like new.
2. Cabinets and countertops, stoves, faucets, and sinks are basically integrated - don't worry about cracks like wood, and are more durable.
3. Environmental protection, extremely low harmful components - wood materials often need to be painted with paint, varnish, etc. on the surface, which greatly increases the risk of human contact with harmful substances, and better wood costs high and is not environmentally friendly.
4. It can stand the test of time, with a simple design, smooth lines, and stylish look-stainless steel cabinets are fashionable because they look trendy, so they generally pursue simple designs, which will make them more attractive.
5. High-temperature resistance, fire prevention, safer - this needs no explanation, metal materials are naturally more resistant to open flames and high temperatures.